This Chocolate Avocado Pudding is unbelievably indulgent! Thick, creamy, and shiny, this easy dessert can be whipped up in one minute for an easy guilt-free dessert. This is the ultimate vegan chocolate pudding recipe!
1 avocado, peeled and pitted
5 teaspoons unsweetened 100% cacao powder
4 tablespoons maple syrup
1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
1/3 teaspoon soy sauce, preferably low sodium
1/4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend on low for one minute or until well combined. Serve as is or chilled and enjoy! Yes, this recipe is that easy.
- If you are not using low-sodium soy sauce, skip the pinch of salt.
- If you need this recipe to be gluten free, you will need to use a gluten free soy sauce, like this one (Amazon affiliate link).
- You can substitute the virgin coconut oil with regular coconut oil (also known as refined coconut oil). Just know that the virgin coconut oil provides flavor to the recipe and swapping it out might make the avocado flavor more pronounced, changing the overall recipe flavor.
- This recipe can be made ahead and refrigerated. In the refrigerator, the Chocolate Avocado Pudding will harden up a little because coconut oil solidifies in cooler temperatures.
- Serving Size: 3 ounces
- Calories: 303
- Sugar: 24 g
- Sodium: 87 mg
- Fat: 18 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 36 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan pudding, avocado pudding, healthy chocolate pudding